This job is no longer available
Co-founded by Skype’s first employee and backed by some of planet's most experienced innovators, including PayPal founder & Facebook's first investor Peter Thiel, we're disrupting the world of currency & international money transfer. That means flipping a gazillion dollar industry on its head and taking power away from banks and the establishment Located in the heart of Shoreditch, the hub of London’s start up scene, we’re growing at an extraordinary rate and looking for exceptional talent to jump on board. We’re currently 85 people strong and handling many millions of pounds daily.
If you’re looking for a stuffy financial company, the back button beckons, if you want to be part of something innovative and truly exciting, read on.
So, what’s the role?
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll work across our biddable media mix
– specifically focusing on Paid Social and Display
- on an international scale.
- Optimise and grow existing facebook campaigns carefully balancing various KPIs.
- Create new acquisition campaigns, test new creatives and landing pages - you'll have a lot of freedom to execute your own ideas.
- Drive display acquisition utilising RTB, ad networks and media buys
- Drive massive scaling of those channels internationally
- Drive budget pacing and bidding optimisation to meet monthly/quarterly budget targets
- Constant and thorough data analysis to identify areas for improvement
REQUIREMENTS What skills do I need?
- 2-4 years experience in running successful online acquisition campaigns within paid social or/and display for a fast-growing business or within an agency.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Used to aggressive acquisition targets within the right performance KPIs
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in very fast-moving environment
- Proven scalable campaign management experience on paid social/display
- An optimisation guru. You live and breathe campaign performance data and know exactly what levers to pull when optimising a campaign against specific KPIs.
- Deep hands-on experience in major digital marketing environments. You'll be logged-in and making things happen from Day 1.
- Previous experience with a PMD is a big plus
- Previous experience with multi-national localised campaigns
- Very personable and good at building constructive relationships with colleagues, partners, media owners and agencies.
- Proactive with can-do attitude, generally full of great ideas and able to get stuff done without close supervision.
Apart from all-expenses-paid company days twice a year with the whole team, stock options in one of Europe’s most hotly tipped startups, a sexy laptop of your choice and team lunches every Friday, you won’t get much in the way of extras. However, we will give you 25 days holiday a year (plus public holidays), a fun, friendly atmosphere, plenty of opportunities to grow and the chance to be part of our little revolution. Oh, and coffee, there’s plenty of coffee