This job is no longer available
Shape a fantastic digital experience
SEO Executive based in Nottingham
E.ON is a global provider of specialised energy solutions. We’re also an important trader in global commodities working hard to make the best deals possible for our worldwide business and ultimately our customers.
As we significantly invest in our digital future, our digital team continues to grow and we’re now looking for an SEO Executive to join us. You'll work with colleagues, Marcomms and our advertising agencies to optimise eonenergy.com and provide fantastic digital solutions to support a variety of innovative projects and campaigns. You will also need strong copywriting skills.
You will copy write and create new content for the site as well as optimising and repurposing other content articles in line with strategic goals.
Taking on a newly created role in a constantly changing environment you’ll use your SEO strategy and campaign management expertise to continually enhance the user experience. Creating and driving our SEO strategy, you’ll look at every aspect of our website from link building, long tail search and MI reports to identifying new content, monitoring performance and getting pages mobile ready.
As well as keyword research and providing technical onsite SEO auditing, measurement and maintenance, your role will involve generating new ideas and identifying new opportunities to add content, develop social campaigns and provide bespoke user experiences. As our website has over 2,500 active pages and attracts 8 million page views a month – it’s a major challenge. Especially as one million customers log on every month and within three years our aim is for half of our customer to be self-serving using digital channels.
- Strong copy writing skills and the understanding of writing copy for SEO whilst maintaining the balance with user experience
- Role holder must possess a strong background and track record in SEO
- Previous experience of working in a digital environment, and a passion and understanding for all things digital
- Proven ability to keep a holistic view/big picture thinking whilst be equally comfortable working with detail
- Experience of working with and managing media agencies
- Previous experience of analytical reporting
- Previous experience of communicating complicated topics to colleagues with no SEO knowledge.
- Experience of creating post campaign analysis reports
- Be adaptable to change, learn quickly and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the utilities market
- Knowledge of the following tools; Google analytics, Hitwise, Google trends (hot search), Google adwords, Linkdex
How to apply
To apply please click on the Apply Now button.