This job is no longer available
The Digital Marketing Manager will be focused on expanding the scale and effectiveness of all of Clippings's digital marketing activity as quickly, but as responsibly as possible. The individual tasks will be quite varied so we're looking for someone who is versatile and driven, willing to do what it takes to help push the brand and the objectives forward.
Clippings.com is in the fortunate position to be able to explore many tactics and mediums of digital marketing, so the opportunities are endless as long as performance can be demonstrated.
Responsibilities will include
- Primarily focused on metrics driven performance marketing, whilst ensuring greater marketing and brand alignment.
- Scale existing SEM activity and constantly optimising to maintain an acceptable level of ROI, this achieved through hand-ons day-to-day management.
- Work directly with the CMO to develop creative and innovative SEM strategies to discover new areas of growth and efficiency gains on top of existing activity.
- Execute and continually optimise new strategies as learnings and data become available
- Track and analyse trends and competitor activity to identify marketing opportunities
- Propose new digital marketing channels and strategies that are capable of supplementing the core SEM activity by adding additional scale or efficiency, i.e. CPC vendors, CPL vendors, social advertising, display/banners, etc.
- Support in quantitative analysis, data mining, analytics and reporting of all marketing activity and able to communicate the impact of the analysis to the greater business
Who we're looking for
- Proven experience in metrics driven digital marketing.
- Energetic about using data analysis to solve real world marketing/business problems - you track, measure, optimise and deliver ROI.
- A passion for delivering on the Clippings vision of building the marketplace for emerging brands and young designers in the home furniture space
- Previous experience in designing & implementing marketing strategies for retail & eCommerce brands.
- Developed successful campaigns with great ROI through SEM, Social, PPC and other channels.
- Along side your analytics driven foundation, you are creative and innovative, able to develop new strategies and tactics to more quickly reach growth and ROI objectives
- You're nimble & agile and able to contribute to the greater business in areas both inside and outside of your expertise. We're a startup, things move quickly and you should thrive in that environment.
What we're offering
- The opportunity join a world class team of founders and investors and play a key role in a company that is changing an industry
- The working environment offers an exceptional opportunity and freedom to develop your skills/knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Competitive salary plus target related bonuses
Please send a CV and note to tell us why we should hire you by clicking on the Apply Now button with "Digital Marketing Manager" as the subject line. If you have a presence on the web that we can easily access (portfolio, blog, twitter, facebook, criminal record) we’d love to hear about it when you write! We'll be in touch with candidates that fit our criteria to schedule interviews.