This job is no longer available
Which? is a consumer champion – working to make lives fairer. We offer advice that helps everyone make informed decisions, while our products and services bring people better value. Our eight-strong Business Analysis Team works closely with colleagues in Marketing and Digital to gain insights that inform our campaigns and content. It’s a great environment, in which you’ll have plenty of opportunity for ongoing learning and development – working alongside people who share a passion for data and the benefits it can bring to the organisation.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for someone who’s truly driven by data to act as expert user of our web analytics platform, ensuring that we get timely and accurate information we can action in our digital work. By managing advanced analytics, you’ll develop insights that will help to influence our product development, online content and campaigning work. The role will involve understanding the user experience and optimising the journey that visitors to our website make. You’ll monitor our conversion rates closely and work to improve channel and campaign performance.
- Translating analysis into insight
- Providing advice and support to stakeholders on reporting for which.co.uk and other group websites and apps
- Ensuring stakeholders have the information they require and that they understand the KPIs they need to monitor
- Producing regular monthly reports and dashboards
- Identifying opportunities to boost acquisition and retention through data mining
- Configuring and enhancing our web analytics and reporting suites
- Delivering analytics training to new starters and junior staff
- Managing the web analytics budget
- A proven track record in web analytics
- A strong understanding of relevant platforms, including Omniture SiteCatalyst, Discover, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with at least one popular relational database platform, such as MySQL or SQLServer
- An excellent knowledge of Excel and the ability to manipulate data
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce and analyse metrics from numerous sources
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
- A degree in a business or technical discipline and, ideally, a Master’s degree
If you’re ready to help us unleash the true potential of data within Which?, then please apply now by emailing Amy Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org.