This job is no longer available
Entrepreneurial Business Development and Sales Professionals
There are plenty of ordinary SEO agency sales jobs out there. But, this is different; it is an extra-ordinary opportunity to develop your sales career in a fast growing, professional SEO and online marketing software business that counts leading SEO agencies and brands worldwide amongst its clients.
The company is looking to accelerate its growth in the UK and internationally and needs to hire an ambitious and entrepreneurial business development manager to work closely with the content marketing and demand generation team to drive UK sales and to build the UK commercial team.
So if you are an ambitious business development or sales person with experience in online marketing (in particular SEO) then please do get in touch. This is an office based role working with the management team to set and execute the UK sales strategy. It requires board-level sales experience as clients are typically senior digital marketing professionals in Enterprises and large digital marketing and SEO agencies.
The role involves occasional travel to the US or Europe and around the UK (although the majority of potential clients are in or around London), the company uses online meetings and face-to-face meetings to sell and support its SEO software globally.
The company has ambitious plans, a great culture of success and pays competitively, in addition every team member gets a meaningful amount of equity after a qualifying period.
- Building the UK revenue streams
- Closing good quality business with Enterprise accounts and large agencies
- Developing partnerships with international partners and resellers
- Contacting and qualifying prospective customers through a mixture of inbound and outbound techniques
- Digesting and understanding client requirements
- Providing online demonstrations of the marketing software
- Generating and following up on leads
- Self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic team player
- Ambitious and passionate about search engine optimisation and online marketing
- Excellent communication skills - including sounding great on the phone!
- First class interpersonal skills to work with our talented team and equally talented customers!
- Must love the challenges and rewards of over-achieving against sales targets
- Strong desire to learn the latest SEO and marketing techniques and strategies
- Listening and empathy – must be able to relate to customers
- Hard working and dedicated to closing sales and growing the business
- Excellent written English
- Good working knowledge of SEO, SEM and Excel
- Must be highly computer literate – Excel, Word are essential
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML would be a bonus
- Degree level education preferred - good exam results in English and Maths are essential
Ideally the candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales within an SEO agency or website development company or perhaps an analytics or SaaS software provider. But the company will entertain candidates with a proven track record of success in online advertising, business information sales or similar markets.
Attractive: What one might reasonably expect from a fast growing international business including; good basic salaries, uncapped commissions, equity stakes (after a qualification period) and a hard-working fun and friendly team.
The basic salary package for this role is negotiable according to experience but is in the range from £25,000 to £35,000 + £15,000 OTE (uncapped) + Equity potential.
If you can meet most or all of the above, then please get in touch. In fact, if you are a talented sales or business development professional with a track record of success then please get in touch…even if we don’t have the right opportunity for you today we might real soon.