This job is no longer available
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Established in 1975, Amoena is the originator of the silicone breast form, with unrivalled expertise in adapting technology to enhance the lives of today’s women. Its mission is to improve women’s quality of life after breast surgery and to be a companion throughout their life’s journey.
This role has responsibility for the marketing of the Amoena brand online, across its multiple websites, with internal stakeholders and with our partners internationally.
• Oversee and direct all areas of Online Marketing
• Work with the Global ecommerce Manager and Global Head of Marketing to integrate online marketing into marketing strategy development across all media
• Further tailor and execute online-marketing activities with support from the global marketing team
• Develop and execute new online marketing opportunities (new customers, online sales channels, develop strong partnerships with other brands, etc.)
• Strategic conception, implementation and further development of Corporate Websites and Micro sites
• Strategic conception, implementation and further development of all online marketing activities (e-newsletter, social media, SEO/SEM, co-operations, campaigns, etc.)
• Close collaboration with internal departments as e.g. product management and Marketing Managers of subsidiaries
• Train and consult with countries regarding online marketing efforts
• Oversee and ensure that all distributor online activities and platforms are in accordance with the brand guidelines
• Usage of web analytics to measure success
• Management of external agencies
• Team management
• Travel approximately 10%
• Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to ensure drive to web in all print marketing materials.
• Oversee the content management for all websites (contents, pictures, flash campaigns)
• Assist Online Marketing Coordinator with online implementation when necessary
Qualifications & experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience required
• Ability to generate new and creative solutions and processes to business issues which align with values/vision resulting in continuous performance improvement
• Ability to make decisions and set priorities that meet marketing goals
• Track record in building strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities between multiple departments and organizations to achieve overall business objectives
• Ability to understand the strategies of key competitors and formulate tactical, reactive plans
• University /Bachelor degree
• Strong leadership, people development and team building skills
• Requires a good skill level of technical competence (preferable knowledge of the following software: CMS - ez publish, eMail- Marketing tool - emarsys, Google Analytics software)
• Superior communication skills
• Experience within a multi-national corporation preferred
• Ability to influence key senior stakeholders
• Ability to make decisions and set priorities that meet financial goals.
• Results and Detail-Oriented: Hands on approach – able to achieve and deliver in a lean organization and to hold others accountable for commitments.
• Experience of working in a b2c / b2b environment would be preferred.
Other personal characteristics:
• A record of sound business judgment in decision-making
• The ability and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and “make it happen” is essential at this phase of the Company’s development
• Requirement for coaching and influencing skills across regional teams
• Outstanding verbal & written communication abilities and excellent listening skills are essential
• A well-developed capacity to accurately "read" others, both in individual and group meetings, is critical to success
• Agent for change
• Experience in a matrixes organization/
reporting structure preferred
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE