This job is no longer available
This exciting role involves the development of a subscription based model from concept through to launch and will include:
- identifying and negotiating an appropriate benefits package relevant to the Charity’s membership/target audience;
- evaluating subscription software (including payment processing/collection) in liaison with the IdeasTap digital and technical teams;
- assessing and setting subscription criteria (eg, charges, access);
- model testing prior to launch;
- creating launch incentives to maximise interest and take-up;
- tracking and monitoring post launch success and analysing weaknesses; and
- accurate reporting to the Operational Board and Trustees.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will have a solid background in project management and will be able to demonstrate:
- detailed knowledge of online subscription modelling;
- experience of liaising on software requirements;
- ability to prepare and present business cases with financials; and
- highly motivated self starter, confident working in an autonomous capacity in a target driven role.
This is a fulltime role based on 37.5 hours a week (usually 09:00-17:30hrs Mon-Fri inclusive but with flexibility to work around the commitments of the business). The role is anticipated to take the form of a 6 month contract and offers the benefit of pro-rata holiday entitlement based on 25 days in any full calendar year worked as well as life assurance and income replacement schemes.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button