This job is no longer available
- Product data management - ensure that all product data is on the LK Bennett websites and the concession sites including images, descriptions, product detail and prices.
- Manage the overall critical path to get product information and photography on to the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
- Owner of the Ecommerce Range plan including ongoing development
- Ensure that the product feed is also full and correct for affiliates and search engines.
- Online Product Management – Ensure that products are creatively merchandised while ensuring that products are simple to find, but yet maximising sale opportunities
- Overall management of e-Commerce stock and involvement in the commercial plan for growth
- Stock Availability – monitor stock holding and report weekly on the site cover and work collaboratively with merchandising team to plan and maintain a sufficient stock holding.
- Maximise the profit contribution of e-Commerce sales through effective management of stock levels and accurate forecasting of sales
- Liaise with the buying teams to supply web exclusive styles, GWPs, and offers
- Ensure inventory availability in advance of planned site launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity
- Build range proposals to maximise sales opportunities and profit
- Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the web team
- Online sales forecasting – identify and report on trends in trading performance and develop sales forecasts for peak trading periods online
- Web Analytics – monitor and measure site performance, while using this to make recommendation and improve performance. Use Google Analytics to understand the LKB customer and the journey that they are taking.
- Measure online conversion and identify tactics internally and with third parties to improve conversion rates.
- Provide weekly product status reports
- Report on product sales and think of tactics to improve sales
- Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve
- Monitor stock levels and analyse web sales versus store performance
- Monitor competitor and web sales trends to ensure web offer and experience is in line with customer expectations
- Develop an in depth understanding of the customer requirements for all product categories
- PPC - work with our external PPC agency to monitor and improve the performance of our key words, drive new customers, increase conversion and sales.
- Work with concessions and wholesale partners to ensure that their PPC strategies do not negatively impact our own
- Test and ensure that all the allocated merchandise is live on the site and functional at all times
- Coordinate product information from the buying teams for the product catalogues
- Ensure the correct classifications of product, ensuring all new styles are categorised correctly for the customer
- Track product imagery, copy and stock availability to ensure products are posted live on the website as soon as available in the warehouse
- Responsible for all product uploads and maintenance of catalogue manager including accurate and customer centric product descriptions and images
- Ensure product prices are correct on the live site and in ICE at all times
- Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the rest of the team
- Provide weekly sales, returns and stock movement reports to the Head of e-Commerce
- Work with Project Manager on identifying enhancements and issues.
- Manage MVT testing, identifying conversion tests and managing Qubit to implement and analyse.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Effective communication skills
- Very good Project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills essential
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Team player and willingness to support the wider team
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Possess a forward thinking working ethic in order to drive the business forward
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Self motivated, confident and assertive
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives to drive profitability
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button