This job is no longer available
Dyson is looking for an exceptional digital project manager to join its in-house Dyson.com team.
You’ll obsess about premium customer experience and from this standpoint, shape digital strategy and projects for a global audience. You will then deliver the projects through to launch, working with internal creative and development teams and external partners.
Right now you’ll probably be working in Digital Project Management or user experience. You’ll have strong organisational skills and be comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels of a business. You’ll also need to be a creative thinker, have a genuine passion for digital and a super-proactive, can-do attitude.
- Strong digital project management experience.
- Degree qualified 2:1 and above or equivalent.
- Ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections.
- Analytical thinker, intelligent, quick-thinking, alert.
For more information and to apply, please click the Apply Now button.