This job is no longer available
My forward thinking, expanding global client have an exciting opportunity within their marketing team. This position will work in a team of knowledgeable and experienced marketers and will offer an amazing opportunity to develop your long term career in marketing.
Are you experienced in delivering social media strategies, to increase followers and client engagement? If so read on –
This role will be pivotal in developing the group’s new social media strategy. This is a brand new position within the group digital marketing and communications team.
Your role will involve –
- Prioritise content and decide what’s most ‘newsworthy’
- Decide on suitability of content for different channels
- Come up with great ideas for posts and ensure the right stories are published to the right channel
- Coordinate requests for new streams/channels
- Real time response to social interactions, ensuring communication is on brand
- Track all campaigns to inform future posting
- Manage social sharing and posting tool
- Measure engagement and return on investment by conversions
- Create engaging posts
- Maintain high levels of engagement with each post
- Manage the Group’s pages and actively grow followers and engagement
- Syndicate content
- Streamline outlier groups and pages
- Carry out the group’s strategy for Twitter
It would be advantageous to have some understanding of the following:
- Google +, You-tube, Monitor Weibo, Renren, Viadeo and other key channels used by the group, working with overseas office on best practice as well as new channels as they arise and register all brands.
- Proven experience creating innovative social media campaigns with high levels of engagement
- Demonstrable social copywriting skills
- Creative communicator who understands how to turn content into engaging social material
- Strong eye for choosing engaging, shareable imagery, keen visual sense
- Experience using a social posting/analytics tool like Hootesuite.
If you are keen to work for a fast paced organization with great career opportunities apply now.
Apply below by clicking the Apply now button or to find out more about the Social Media Executive job contact Benjamin Stevenson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44207509 8837 quoting the reference 2000300.