This job is no longer available
The Story so far…
ASOS burst on to the scene in 2000 and hasn’t looked back. We are the UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination, and as a recent survey showed, we are the second most visited fashion website on the planet. We ship to over 190 countries and also have specific sites targeting the USA, French and German, Italian and Australian markets. With much excitement we opened our office in Sydney in January 2012 and New York in September 2012, France and Germany following soon after. This is all part of our strategy, which we call ASOS Future.
Our ambition is to be the world’s no.1 online fashion brand for 20-somethings, having set ourselves a target to reach £1bn annual sales by 2015. Therefore it is really important to us that we continue to attract top talent across the globe to help us realise our goals.
The ASOS Way
We do things a certain way - The ASOS Way. It’s our DNA and runs through every single thing we do here - it defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. Some things change, these don’t.
We are Passionate; we are proud to be a part of ASOS, we always give our best and we celebrate our successes.
We are Customer Obsessed; we know our customers love fashion and we understand what they want, we know our stuff inside and out, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are Restlessly Innovate; we don’t stand still, we give it a go and we’re brave.
We are Collaborative and Respectful; We work together to get the job done, we grow ideas from within, we make things happen and we do the right thing.
People are the future of our business and we have really big ideas. We know we need people who can turn these ideas into reality – it’s our people that make the difference.
As the Optimisation Executive, you will support our on-going site testing and optimization program to improve our overall site design and customer experience. You will work directly with the Optimisation Manager, Customer Intelligence Team and Experience Design Team on the prioritisation, deployment and measurement of tests. You will act as a conduit between the Optimisation Team and key Business Stakeholders to manage a testing schedule and road map.
The role is highly visible and impactful and the ideal candidate is one that has good communication and organisational skills and strives to be innovative. This role is for a proactive person seeking to deliver solutions in a dynamic environment.
Continuously improving the site design via A/B and MVT testing and audience targeting is a critical aspect of improving the overall customer experience. The Optimisation Executive will act as the conduit and work directly with business partners to make this happen.
ASOS are passionate about our people; they’re the future of our business, which is why we invest time and effort in recruiting the perfect match! Our employees are passionate about ASOS, their role and the overall success of the company. We are all motivated to drive our own success and achieve individual objectives. Communication is key to any role here as our employees continually build relationships at all levels across the business. We’re fast paced; so all employees need to able to adapt to change pretty quickly, be enthused and excited about what’s around the corner for us.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Degree or similar level qualification
- 12-18 months experience working in a digital environment
- Experience of working with key business stakeholders to obtain requirements and communicate results
- Experience of A/B testing an advantage
- Experience of dealing with finance or analytical data an advantage
- Strong communication skills and confident with dealing with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Highly organised with the ability to plan ahead and keep track of multiple activities at any one time
- Efficient working with a strong record of prioritisation and delivery
- Quick learner & creative thinker
- Results driven – this is a very important growth area for the business and requires someone who constantly strives to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly numerate and proficient in the use of Excel
We really love hearing from you but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for the direction I’d like to take my career in? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many people submit applications with spelling mistakes on them.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.