This job is no longer available
Search Laboratory is an award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in Pay-Per-Click (PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO), conversion optimisation and website analytics. We help clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in the search engines like Google.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our PPC team and support our increasing number of clients. This is an exciting role for an experienced Account Manager with excellent analytical skills and experience in PPC.
Job purpose: To setup, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns and manage client communication.
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Manage time and activities effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
We are a global agency with 250+ clients spanning 18 countries. Our clients come from a broad range of sectors including ecommerce, fashion, technology, B2B, professional services, travel and many more. Currently we manage search marketing campaigns in 35+ languages with help from our in-house linguists. Our multilingual services differentiate us from our competitors.
Our bright, talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. Our staff are part of an elite team, and work hard to maintain our high standards. We work hard to ensure all our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients. In fact, for the last three years in a row, we have a achieved a place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for thanks to feedback from the team.
If you want to join a fast paced, growing company and think you have the necessary skills and experience, apply today!
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button