This job is no longer available
Rosetta Stone is looking to hire an Email Marketing Co-ordinator to join their digital marketing team. Reporting into the Email Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Co-ordinator will be working on B2C communications across UK, Europe and Brazil. This is a great role for anyone who has worked with Email Marketing before and would like to expand their knowledge and experience.
The role is based in the London Office, situated in central location near Tottenham Court Road tube station.
Key objectives and responsibilities for this role are:
- Help with the end-to-end execution of the Email program across UK, Europe and Brazil.
- Coding and editing HTML email templates.
- Owning the briefing of assets and landing pages & coordinating copy translation.
- Creating an email testing matrix, to optimise campaigns via a/b split testing.
- Continuous optimisation of subject lines and email content.
- Identify new opportunities to increase revenue both within email but also across other areas of online marketing.
- Writing email copy for a range of different campaigns.
- Campaign planning and strategizing.
- Providing weekly email commentary to the wider team.
- Owning the monthly email KPI reports and commentary.
- Weekly tracker of lead generation for all markets.
This position provides:
- Extensive experience in end-to-end email strategy and execution – from copy-writing, to design, to analysis. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to expand on their current knowledge of the digital field.
- Opportunity to be part of success - a fast growing online language learning company that is on its way to become the number one throughout Europe.
- Being part of a growing, dynamic pan-European Online Marketing team.
- The opportunity to provide insights and results to the wider business which could influence strategic decisions and processes.
- The opportunity to think along and like a business owner and support the team and management.
- A chance to work with local and international marketing and IT teams.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an email marketing role or digital marketing role where email marketing was a key responsibility.
- Proficient HTML skills and proven experience in creating HTML email templates.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A passion and talent for copy-writing.
- Degree Educated.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Fantastic organisational skills and a proactive and positive approach to projects and tasks.
- Experience using an ESP - preferably Responsys.
- Strong knowledge of email metrics and analytics, with expert working knowledge of Excel / Omniture / Google analytics abilities.
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of responsive HTML design.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Omniture analytics tool.
- Email marketing experience in a B2C environment.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.