This job is no longer available
Covering a period of maternity leave this role will focus on driving and developing the Bare Escentuals brands in the digital space throughout UK & Ireland as well as determining the marketing strategy to optimise the existing business and successfully initiate and launch new business opportunities.
This role also provides a central EU resource and contact point for ecommerce and online operations as well as the management of a small team.
To be considered for this role you must have a relevant degree level qualification or equivalent as well as experience of leading the development and implementation of ecommerce sales and marketing strategies.
You will be able to demonstrate previous success in leading a sales channel, with responsibility for the channel P&L in addition to the following:
- Exceptional, proven project management skills, working collaboratively with key stakeholders globally.
- Ability to translate a strong brand story into the digital space effectively.
- Proven experience with website design and production in order to monitor site development and local content.
- Experience working with HTML, web analytics, CMS systems and all current forms of social media platforms.
- Experience of marketing within a premium retail environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven track record of managing a team for success.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment with confidence and consistency.
- Must have a positive attitude, work well under pressure and be a team player.
This position is a 9 months temporary contract role.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button.