This job is no longer available
Econsultancy is seeking a highly organised, commercially minded and experienced account manager with a passion for digital to join its expanding Client Services team.
Supporting the Client Services Director EMEA, you will take a central role in developing and coordinating cutting-edge training and consultancy for some of the world’s leading brands. Highly organised, personable and commercially minded, the successful candidate will work on a range of projects with some of the digital industry’s foremost experts. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to take on responsibility, develop your own client base and expand your knowledge of digital whilst working in a varied and challenging role.
- A client facing role, serving as a point of contact for handling new leads, pitching for new business and managing day to day client relationships
- Act as a project manager to ensure training processes, documentation and consultancy services are delivered on time and to budget
- Assist with the production of training and consultancy proposals according to the client brief
- Undertake/co-ordinate all required project administration
- Check and proof outgoing training material and proposals, including formatting
- Attend client meetings and participate in phone discussions and briefings to identify training and consultancy needs
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects and developing team processes
- Previous client facing account management experience in either a training or agency environment
- A good grasp of digital, marketing and ecommerce
- Excellent problem solving and relationship management skills
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercially minded
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural desire to provide exceptional levels of customer service
- The ability to liaise with a number of stakeholders across all professional levels
- Organised, methodical and a meticulous eye for detail
- A proven ability to work under pressure
- Self driven, active learner
- Proactive and independent working style with experience of carrying out a range of administrative tasks.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button.
Application deadline: 8 August 2014