This job is no longer available
As leading female lifestyle sites, sofeminine.co.uk and wewomen.com aim to engage, inspire and inform our audiences with innovative content. We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Product Manager who understands online editorial, user experience and digital products to identify areas for development and to grow our audience in the UK and US markets.
You should have a strong grounding in SEO and a Google Analytics habit, should know your Panda from your Penguin and should be a creative thinker. You must be able to juggle multiple projects while reacting to metrics and problem-solving.
From daily management of site stats to decision making on product development this is a varied and energetic role for a data driven person with a GSOH.
Sofeminine.co.uk and wewomen.com form part of The Aufeminin Group, the number one global publisher of digital female sites with over 100 million monthly visitors and a presence in 15 countries.
We’re passionate about what we do and are looking for someone who can take our vision to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and implement the content strategy for Sofeminine.co.uk and wewomen.com
- Build and implement the community strategy for Sofeminine.co.uk and Wewomen.com
- Contributing SEO expertise to product plans including site redesigns, product enhancements, and new site features
- Sole responsibility for the planning and implementation of various projects in cooperation with international teams.
- Market research, competitive analysis and overall monitoring of the digital market to define trends and develop new ideas.
- Full responsibility for the success of the product according to KPIs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- 4-5 years work experience in product management/business development in a digital environment, ideally online publishing.
- Experience in UX, SEO und Social Media.
- Experience of Google Analytics or an equivalent analytics package.
- Up to date knowledge of all the latest SEO and web trends and developments.
- Proven ability to lead medium and large sized projects.
- Comfortable with managing multiple competing priorities and rapid project timelines in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Excellent ability to work independently and handle pressure.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Passion for digital female products
Please send your application via email to email@example.com