This job is no longer available
Who we are:
Zurich Insurance Group (Zurich) is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With more than 55,000 employees, it provides a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in more than 170 countries. The Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1872. The holding company, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (ZURN), is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and has a level I American Depositary Receipt (ZURVY) program, which is traded over-the-counter on OTCQX.
Responsible for turning digital analytics into business intelligence, customer insight and results driven campaign delivery. Working with business areas and analytic tools this role is accountable for reviewing the Management Information (MI) of digital marketing data to enhance data driven marketing activity, customer journey and the digital experience – site architecture, content and experience.
- Define the reporting tools and techniques for Zurich propositions.
- Drive, influence and support the implementation of web analytics tools and site tracking to deliver end-to-end sales funnel measurement and evaluation of relevant customer websites and campaign landing pages, tools and platform systems.
- Shape and deliver a reporting framework to provide key insights for testing, learning and refining onsite content to lift sales conversion, cross sell and upsell.
- Highlight key customer behaviours, insight and opportunities to enhance online experience and scale activity for increased site optimisation and propensity to purchase.
- Core success criteria -establishing KPI's and driving performance.
Your skills and experience:
- Expertise focussing on digital analytics.
- Experience of statistical analytics tools.
- Excellent understanding of web analytics tools such as Webtrends and Google Analytics.
- Business savvy and collaborative in a new field for the organisation – ability to influence and manage a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work in teams, alone and cross functions.
- Able to demonstrate previous examples of culture and change management – enthusiasm and willingness to share knowledge and learning with wider team.
- A passion for digital.
- Open to change.
- A Curious and critical thinker with the ability to challenge the norm.
- Customer centric.
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button.