Working alongside the marketing team and reporting to the Studio Manager, the Website Assistant will support the Studio Manager deliver on specific projects related to building, maintaining and testing of the website and customer e-commerce sites.
My client is a market leading organisation based in Hayes Middlesex.
The Website Assistant will be responsible for;
- Creating product data templates using Excel
- Manage timely product data uploads, ensuring all details are present and correct
- Authoring product data content to data standards and guidelines
- Managing categories, attributes, products and stock levels
- Manage and maintain website specifications, product information and images
The ideal Website Assistant will have the following;
- Comfortable with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
A salary between £20,000 and £24,000 DOE plus benefits.