Digital Marketing Manager
Our client was inspired by Burning Man all about exploring sensuality and spirituality through immersive theatrical events with the aim to inspire love in London and beyond.
They are currently working with a diverse and exciting team which includes set designers and creative Directors from Secret Cinema, a fantastic branding guru, all types of talented photographers and performers (dancers, circus, burlesque etc.)
Currently have two full time staff members, their CEO and Production Manager & work directly from their events venue - a luxury townhouse in Shoreditch.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will report into the CEO & be responsible for building and maintaining the digital marketing strategy, developing a marketing engine across all relevant channels to generate a global community of fans looking for adventure.
You will be devising and executing the marketing strategy for the existing products as well as for the upcoming products which include a large immersive theatre production and smaller workshop. Over time, you will also be spearheading the launch into new geographical markets, which will include New York, San Francisco and Berlin.
You need to be an ambitious, tech savvy and a metrics driven marketer with proven experience and at the same time you will be visual, artistic and creative.
- Creating and executing a lead generation strategy that delivers high volumes of ticket sales and subscriptions to our community
- Formulating a CRM marketing automation strategy that builds out our database of prospects, suppliers and performers and maximises value
- Reporting on detailed metrics that allow us to make data-driven decisions on what channels are delivering the best ROI
- Building our SEO strategy and taking ownership of our Google AdWords strategy to drive traffic to generate inbound interest and sales
- Designing and delivering a content (including visual and video) and social media marketing strategy that creates an engaged audience of potential clients and fans
You will have,
- Digital Marketing experience in a small/hands on business
- Demonstrable success in leading the marketing strategy for a fast-growing company
- An in-depth expertise in data-driven marketing strategies, CRM marketing, content marketing, lead generation and social media
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on mindset: we are looking for someone who will be hungry to get their hands dirty with the nitty-gritty of making our marketing plan a success, rather than pure strategic focus
- High levels of intelligence, aesthetic understanding, resourcefulness and a caring nature that fits with our company culture.
If interested, apply here, if this job ad is speaking to you please email your CV directly to me at email@example.com , would love to hear from you.