This job is no longer available
This global marketing agency have offices in Europe, USA, Africa and Australia - the Digital Traffic Manager will work within the team in London, but will also liaise weekly with the other global offices.
Other responsibilities of the Digital Traffic Manager include:
- scheduling the day to day work flow of the development team (comprising of 6 .Net developers)
- prioritise and manage the work flow for all website back-end development activities, including requests for domain and hosting purchase, site development, and post-live site development
- maintain the digital resource schedule and forecast future workloads
- liaise with developers, client services teams and creative services manager to ensure smooth running of work flow
- lead daily work in progress meetings
To be considered for this role the Digital Traffic Manager must have:
- First class communication skills
- Amazing organisational ability
- Prior experience in an agency, working in a resource/traffic management capacity
- Good knowledge of process and understanding of website production
- Understanding of the creative and design processes
Additionally the Digital Traffic Manager ideally needs to be able to work flexible hours in order to service the other global offices.
The culture is friendly, hardworking but fun! This is a brand new role for the Digital Traffic Manager to get stuck into.
So if you have experience in Digital Traffic Management, please get in touch today to find out more about this great opportunity!
At Source, our aim is quite simply to be your creative communications recruitment agency of choice.