Digital Marketing Executive
Online campaign management/ content strategy
• Use of innovative technologies to present online content to customers and prospects (videos, webinars, info graphics...)
• Manage SEM/PPC online campaigns to help drive awareness, trial, purchase, penetration and retention of products and services
• Working with the in-house campaign team to develop multi-channel / integrated marketing campaigns
• Take responsibility for the management of digital marketing activity for the BU websites.
• Ensure that the design and content is on-brand, relevant and compelling and is optimised to achieve traffic, lead and margin objectives.
Customer/Prospect lead and contact management
• Ensure that leads are tracked appropriately through the CRM system to manage and measure conversion to sale
Reporting / analysis and budgeting
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager in co-ordinating the compilation of monthly / quarterly reports and present against planned results of quarterly activity.
• Analyse performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved.
• Provide analysis and recommendations for review (post campaign/monthly/annual) to enable more efficient spend of marketing budget.
• Working to agreed budgets with approved suppliers
Knowledge of marketing
• Digital marketing
• Multi-channel / integrated marketing
• Web analytics- Analysis and evaluation
• Setting up and managing content managed websites (especially using Teamsite)
• Email best practice standards and methods of delivery, tracking and measurements
• Implementing new and effective digital marketing methods and content to deploy product and solution information via the web and direct sales team.
• Data strategy and CRM systems, especially Siebel
• Has a critical eye with understanding of user behavior in a digital environment
Knowledge of budgeting and reporting
• Budget planning
• Supplier management
• Developing and reporting on success measures / KPIs
• Evaluation of marketing programs
• Creative and innovative approach
• Effective working with others and highly developed interpersonal skills
• Highly developed communication and presentation skills
• Experienced in stakeholder management with effective Influencing skills
• Attention to detail
• Planning and organization skills
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Applications through our Experian careers website - http://tinyurl.com/cbhmrt4
Any further enquiries please direct to - firstname.lastname@example.org