This job is no longer available
We’re currently looking for a focussed self-starter with an excellent eye for detail to join our Creative Services department within the role of Content Coordinator. The company is embracing the start of an innovative digital journey, a very exciting time for everyone involved!
Our Creative Services team is responsible for providing pioneering creative services to the business, supporting both print and digital initiatives, for example point of sale, eMedia screen executions, website design and development, and Instant Win Game development. The purpose of this role will be to deliver content on interactive channels that provides solutions to meet business objectives and adheres to regulatory and editorial guidelines. What with our active and ambitious agenda over the next year, this role would be a perfect opportunity for someone to make a real impact.
A bit about us -
Dynamic, pioneering and inspiring, Camelot transforms lives - of National Lottery winners, of the beneficiaries of the Good Causes, and of our staff. We're licensed to run the National Lottery until 2023, and are committed to maximising returns to the Good Causes in the most efficient and socially responsible way. We run the world's most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK's biggest brands including Lotto and EuroMillions. Around 70% of the UK's adult population play The National Lottery on a regular basis - greater reach than any other FMCG brand in the UK.
What you’ll be doing -
• Creating, maintaining and deploying content on live interactive channels to agreed business requirements and delivery deadlines.
• Responsible for the quality and accuracy of deployed content, ensuring it is always of the highest standards.
• Maintaining content procedures and guidelines and ensure that they are followed at all times
• Working with colleagues to continuously improve content processes to minimise risk and optimise efficiency.
• Coordinating the audited process for the sign off of Instant Win games through production.
• Writing online copy to an agreed template and brief, and obtaining appropriate sign-off.
• Working with the cross-functional business teams to ensure all content requirements are delivered as specified to agreed timescales.
• Building and sharing subject matter expertise with colleagues.
• Resolving live content issues promptly.
What you’ll need -
• High standard of English grammar.
• Proven experience of:
o Proof-reading, accuracy and close attention to detail of written work.
o Working under pressure.
o Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies.
• Copywriting for online environments.
• Autonomy’s TeamSite Content Management System and MediaBin Asset Management System, or similar.
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Content Management practices.
• Knowledge of W3C Web Accessibility Standards Levels A-AAA and Search Engine Optimisation principles.
What’s in it for you –
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is elite, energetic, passionate and innovative and you’ll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.
We don't do stuffy offices – our environment, like our culture is open, with space for collaboration and interaction. We’re located in Watford just off junction 5 of the M1 and junction 17-18 of the M25 - it’s commutable in under an hour from most of Berkshire (Reading), Middlesex (Uxbridge), Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes) Northamptonshire, Cambridge and most parts of London.
How to apply –
If you’re up for this challenge then please click the Apply Now button and tell us, in a few hundred words, who you are, what you've been working on recently, and why you're the right person for the job. Include your CV and any links to your website/blog.