This job is no longer available
Wickes is more than just the nation’s favourite DIY store. We’re part of the Travis Perkins Group, one of the UK’s top employers and now a FTSE 100 company. That’s why the first thing you’ll notice at Wickes is the way everyone pulls together. It’s a place where we’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make.
Exciting Opportunity in E-Commerce
You'll be working with our Search Marketing agency to ensure our web and mobile site is ranked highly and our products have maximum visibility across all Search Engines.
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities include:
- Assisting in delivery of annual, quarterly and monthly plans in line with the Digital Marketing Strategy and Business objectives
- Manage the day to day relationship with the Search Marketing agency on campaign builds to ensure an efficient and effective service is being provided to Wickes .
- Ongoing refinement and analysis of keyword targeting required to deliver profitable web traffic as laid out in the digital strategy
- Accountable for analysing and reporting on all activity
- Working cross functionally to support delivery of content and copy optimisation and meta data.
- Volume of web traffic / quality of traffic, on-site technical improvements
What Are We Looking For?
- Excellent analytical approach
- Excellent planning
- Strong numerical skills
- Have good technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record in initiating and deploying SEO
25 - 30 minutes from Euston Station
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.