Online Marketing Manager (Customer Account Services)
This role is for someone who shares our vision to make Next the most profitable retailer in the world and has the enthusiasm and drive to help us move things forward.
The e-Commerce team at Next drive the vision and the customer offering of Next online. The Marketing Manager will be the Product owner of Online Customer Account Services which sits within the marketing team, ensuring that the customer is at the centre of all decisions, using data to help shape the right decisions.
About the Role:
- Manage the project to grow & develop our Customer Account Services to our online account customer
- Develop the proposition to become more appealing to customers
- Work with the UX / Operations / Marketing teams to deliver the best customer experience
- Work with the business development team to identify new services to be offered to the customer
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative and as part of a cross-functional team
- Ready for a challenge and keen to make a positive difference to Next and our customers
- Confident in presenting to director level and challenge current thinking
- Able to work in a fast-paced, energetic and exciting environment
- Decision-maker and able to give logical reasoning behind decisions
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, by clicking on the Apply button.