Online Trading Web Analyst
1 day left
Summary of Role:
- Support the analytics needs of Next Directory by using clickstream tools such as Google Analytics and Tealeaf to analyse web traffic through its family of websites including next.co.uk and key International sites.
- Produce reports and dashboards on both a regular and ad-hoc basis to provide an understanding of online customer behaviour, identify opportunities and drive improvements.
- Provide analysis on customer behaviour through the website to drive business change direction.
- Identify business objectives and key results, setting up and delivering tailored KPI reports and dashboards using multiple data sources.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports as and when required by the E-Commerce Managers.
- Analyse available data to provide actionable insight and proactively make recommendations for improvement to the site experience or further multivariate or A/B testing.
- Work with external partners such as Google to provide more comprehensive or customised reporting.
- Monitor evolving business requirements, identifying and assessing appropriate web analytics tools as required.
- Collaborate with E-Commerce Development Team to resolve any data discrepancies and ensure reporting integrity.
- Educated to degree level and/or experience of business analysis and reporting in a large company.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite, with very strong Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge of set-up and use of Google Analytics to drive business insight.
- Proactively analyses data in order to provide insight and generate ideas to drive improvements.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Works well under pressure and is able to prioritise and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Works effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience in reporting and analysing online marketing activity performance.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click the Apply button.