1 day left
If you’ve got outstanding design, creative, planning and problem solving skills then you sound like just the sort of person we’re looking for
The online team at Next is at the forefront of the business, we are a fast paced marketing department with a drive for sales, growth, innovation, ideas and team spirit.
About the Role:
- Working in our exciting Directory Business, you’ll support with the design of innovative concepts for a wide range of digital projects and initiatives.
- Helping to represent and enhance the Next brand through exceptional design, you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering an effective look, feel and experience across a range of desktop and mobile websites (and apps).
- In a highly varied role, your day-to-day responsibilities will include creative problem solving and interface design with a user-centered approach.
- Through your design expertise and strong customer understanding, you’ll help us continuously deliver the highest standards of service across all our platforms.
- You’ll also manage multiple planned and unplanned projects in a fast-paced technical environment.
- With at least 2 years’ impressive experience as a UI designer, and a degree or equivalent experience in a web or graphic design field, you’ll have a portfolio filled with outstanding design work and ideas.
- You’ll also have strong experience of working with mobile, tablet, and desktop - all with a focus on user experience.
- You’ll be experienced designing mobile first and be highly proficient with responsive templates and grid systems.
- You’ll have thorough understanding of eCommerce web design, user interface, working with brand guidelines and project management.
- With a creative approach to solving problems and a natural flair for typography, you’ll have good knowledge of industry standard software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- You’ll have excellent planning, time management and communication skills.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click the Apply button.