Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can use your digital marketing skills to make a real difference? Do you want to work in an industry that helps to change people's lives?
At Minds for Life, we ensure that children, young people and adults across the UK have access to the best mental and behavioural health services as and when they need them. We use digital technology to increase accessibility for those seeking support.
We're looking for a savvy Digital Marketer to join our growing team. You'll be analytical in your approach and always have the end goal in sight. As you'll work across multiple brands and services, no day is ever the same. We're looking for someone to bring fresh and creative ideas to the table, with the ability to measure success.
To grow the online presence of Minds for Life’s portfolio of businesses by implementing digital marketing activities to build brand awareness, drive website traffic and convert leads.
Key activities include:
- Manage and maximise Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns including search, display advertising, remarketing and YouTube
- Implement SEO strategy and run performance reviews and website health audits
- Manage and grow our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter company profiles and paid advertising posts
- Deliver and analyse email lead nurturing campaigns
- Analyse website users through Google Analytics and find new ways to increase traffic and engagement
- Create integrated and innovative digital marketing campaigns for new product and service launches
- Produce regular reports on digital marketing effectiveness with recommendations for improvements
- Understand the latest industry changes and proactively adjust digital marketing activities accordingly
- Carry out ongoing digital marketing strategy development and recommendations
- Proven experience of working in digital marketing in either B2B, B2C or an agency
- Proven experience managing online paid search campaigns
- Relevant qualification in marketing or digital marketing
- Experience working in health industry desirable but not obligatory
Your knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics platforms
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practice and programmes
A bit about you:
- A motivated self-starter who is results driven
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Must have a proactive, positive, “can-do” and team player attitude with a strive for excellence in all outputs
- Must think ‘outside the box’ and suggest new ideas
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Capability to work autonomously and have confidence in making decisions
- Ability to work closely within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Strongly emphasise with the work that we do within mental and behavioural health
Our team are skilled, passionate and determined. We are an enthusiastic and friendly group to work with, and offer a competitive salary and benefits. If you think this role is for you then please apply via the Apply button.