A rapidly, growing Retailer is currently looking for an Online Analyst to be based in their London office.
Reporting into the Head of ecommerce, you will create insight and recommendations to improve the business, the successful candidate will have a passion for data with a wealth of experience in mining and interpreting online data to produce insight to be acted upon.
- Mining and preparation of data
- Building reports for digital marketing campaigns across the full performance marketing mix
- Identifying optimisation opportunities then devising strategic direction for digital marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and outlining trends for opportunities to drive performance
- Using multiple sources of data to formulate commercial insights
- Building data models for business planning
- Develop forecasts for online metrics
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the Retail sector
- Experience of data driven analysis methods for digital marketing and online optimisation
- Experience using web metrics tools such as coremetrics, Adobe Analytics or similar
- Expert with Excel
- Proficient at writing custom queries using web analytics tools
- Digital marketing channel optimisation
- Qualified in Data Science, Analytics or similar
- Experience working in a Ecommerce or Retail environment
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of eMarketing activities such as SEO, SEM, remarketing and affiliatesExciting opportunity to join a progressive and well know ecommerce business, with great career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £45,000 basic, plus great benefits.
- Insight Analyst, Data analyst, online analyst, ecommerce analyst, SQL, coremetrics, Adobe Analytcis, web analysis, Excel, Pivot, cubes, reporting, London, data science, sem, seo, emarketing, retail, data mining, online metrics, queries, strategy, digital marketing campaigns, optimisation.