Are you a confident and enthusiastic Account Executive/Manager? With 12-18 months experience in a creative/marketing function? Fast paced design agency are currently seeking a bright, personable and hardworking Account Manager to join their Uxbridge studio.
This Global Design Agency are seeking a creative Account Manager to join their growing Client Services team, to work on-site at one of the agencies largest clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top tier design agency offering a second jobber the opportunity to work across a global account within the consumer branding space.
As the new addition to the client services team you will have the opportunity to work on-site at one of the largest global FMCG brands, alongside a team of experienced Account Managers and Creatives.
This is an amazing packaging design agency which prides itself in its delivery to high profile global accounts, with a dynamic and collaborative team culture.
You will have the opportunity to work on a leading international FMCG brand - This is a key role for a client facing individual who will also be responsible for:
- Liaising and coordinating internal creative and strategic teams
- The budget and time organisation of projects
- Continuing the day to day liaison with senior stakeholders
- Organising the full creative process from brief to delivery
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience from a production/packaging design agency and/or in a marketing function.
- have worked in account handling role for 12- 18months
- hold a 2:1 degree or above/equivalent
- have a lively, positive and personable attitude
- have great written and verbal communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright and forward thinking Account Manager, to join an innovative and creative packaging design agency.
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.