NB: To be considered you need to have experience with front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember etc.)
- To develop high quality technical solutions to specification and in a timely manner
- To constantly strive to deliver high quality projects that meet technical specification
- Propose, contribute and validate within the creative process from a technology perspective, working to ensure solutions are commercially appropriate
- Personally demonstrate client focus in all work to ensure quality services and products are provided to clients
- Respond effectively and in a timely manner to technical queries and resolve client technical issues to sustain effective client relationships
- Adhere to quality standards on coding style, programming best practice and design patterns and make recommendations to improve the standards
- Comment code and write appropriate documentation for projects
- Fix bugs and develop new features on existing projects developed or third parties in a timely manner
- Thoroughly test all development for functionality and/or visual performance across platforms, environments and browsers
- Personally maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of leading-edge digital and social technologies. Work in accordance with the principles of our client’s production process
- Accurately keep track of time spent on tasks and record via timesheet system
- Report any issues to the relevant internal contact in a timely manner
- Provide accurate estimates for the implementation of tasks in a timely manner
This is an excellent opportunity to be the start of a brand new web development team and recruit your own team down the line.
If this sounds like you contact Bluetree today.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.