Marketing Campaign Analyst
This role is for someone who shares our vision and who has the enthusiasm and drive to help us move things forward.
The Next websites are pretty good (at least we think so) but we’re always striving to make them even better. You will be responsible for using a targeted approach to select customers and prospects to receive specific marketing communications. You will produce timely ROI measurement of campaigns and promote their use in planning future campaigns in the current and next season.
About the Role:
- Manage internal stakeholders and external third party agencies to plan and execute marketing activity.
- Undertake targeted selections for cold data and existing customers analysing previous campaigns to ensure we obtain the best results, while running adequate checks to guarantee the accuracy of the selection.
- Manage resource in our offshore team in order to produce weekly campaign performance reports, and monitor campaigns to ensure activity is optimised and running adequate checks to guarantee the accuracy of the reports.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with data providers and international research teams.
- Ensure our processes are as efficient as possible through continuous reviews and up-skill / delegate to our offshore team in order to remove administration / low-value actions as much as possible.
- Liaise with finance to ensure that campaigns achieve are profit targets.
- Monitor new customer activity over their lifetime to ascertain what our ROI is
- Support the Marketing Planning Manager in departmental activities as required.
- Setup, test and allocate customer incentives.
- Assist Marketing Planning Manager in planning store recruitment campaigns including the setting of targets and selecting competition winners.
- Data quality reporting, and data hygiene.
- Produce weekly reports as required for the Directory Marketing pack ensuring that regular activities are packaged up and sent to our team in India to update.
- Ability to query and select data using multiple applications the business uses, and learn new applications/tools.
- Be highly skilled in using SQL, Microsoft Excel, and ideally, SAS.
- Ability to communicate a compelling case for using specific selections for specific campaigns in simple language to stakeholders.
- Takes an ACTIVE role in deciding selections that best meet campaign and business objectives, and improve the customer experience.
- Can set-up robust tests to answer the “what if?” question, and to steer improvements in List Selection, Offer, Creative, Format, and Timing.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.