The online team at Next is at the forefront of the business, we are a fast paced marketing department with a drive for sales, growth, innovation, ideas and team spirit.
Working in a fast paced, collaborative culture, the UX researcher plays a key role to inform and inspire the user experiences we create, ensuring they are useful, usable and valuable for customers. Providing key insight into our competitors, to enable the wider User experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across all brands web and mobile.
About the Role:
- Propose, plan, facilitate, moderate and analyse results from user research, focus groups, usability testing and competitor and market research.
- Communicate research findings and recommendations across UX and product teams to drive informed design decisions and functionality enhancements.
- Conduct face-to-face and remote usability testing.
- Manage user research participant recruit and/ or be the point of contact with internal and external recruiting.
- Identify opportunities and propose most suitable research methods.
- Carry-out/facilitate research, distil and interpret findings and communicate back actionable insights.
- Work closely with designers and Architects on recommendations to improve the UX.
- Work closely with product owners and operational owners across all product teams and with other areas within Next.
- Be an UX evangelist and help educate and guide strategic user experience initiatives that continuously promote a user-centred design approach.
- Inform and influence the broader product development teams to implement solutions that are best for the user in the context of overall business drivers, goals and vision.
- Conducting lab-based user testing, remote testing and paper prototype testing.
- Participate in user profile definition, ethnography, persona and user case development
- Highly skilled in analysing, interpreting and shaping UX research findings in to meaningful and clear actionable insights at pace.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with proven ability to influence broadly.
- Confidence in bringing UX insights and recommendations to life in a clear and concise and compelling way at pace.
- Ability to link customer insight with business opportunities.
- Proven experience in understanding digital analytics data.
- Proven capability in all phases of Usability Testing.
- Experience of prototyping / HTML .css is desired.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button