I'm looking for digital customer acquisition manager that will drive and implement the strategy for a fast paced, forward thinking Fintech brand.
You will own the entire digital acquisition piece and be responsible for planning and managing cross-channel, multi-device campaigns.
Top line over of responsibilities:
- Develop and redefine a digital customer acquisition strategy
- Own the customer acquisition budget
- Work closely with media agencies to drive improvements
- Continuously track and measure campaign developments
- You will have hands-on experience managing high performance acquisition campaigns across Programmatic, Display, Affiliates, Paid Social, Search, App, SEO experience within
- Financial Services or a similarly regulated, digital industry (e.g. insurance, gambling, fintech)
- Understanding the customer and driving revenue through digital campaigns
- Highly personable and professional
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on