My client is a leading agency across digital and media looking for a Client Director to manage the relationship with their biggest account.
About the role
We are looking for a sharp, strategic, driven and highly experienced client services professional to take on a leading role as the Client Services Director for one of our key clients.
You will overall be leading a team of experienced digital marketing professionals to define strategy, plan media and execute high-performing brand and direct response campaigns across the full range of products. The team structure & reporting is matrixed amongst media, search & analytics. Although we are a digital-only agency, the role will involve working on multi-channel campaigns with partner agencies, and marketing strategy will include online and offline elements.
We’re looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent the agency, ensure outstanding delivery to our clients, build our profile in the market and create new opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic digital agency which is already doing cutting-edge work for exceptional clients.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Our clients are typically strategic, smart, results driven, commercial – you’ll need to be the same. You will become a trusted advisor to those clients, both advising and influencing strategy and challenging them when required.
- Drive revenue across our key client account and support business growth initiatives in the EMEA region
- Responsible for the leadership & P&L of our client partnership, including:
- Work collaboratively with multiple Client services product teams at the agency, to inform the development of marketing campaigns for their clients
- Responsible for identifying key capability/resource gaps and mitigating the risks associated with them
- Oversee the delivery of brilliant people processes that enable exceptional personal development for our people and make them feel valued
- Mentor/coach others in becoming ‘trusted advisors’ for their clients, helping them take responsibility for client satisfaction in parallel to revenue generation and profitability
A bit about yourself:
Extensive digital experience across all channels, including display, biddable, social and mobile
A proven track record in defining and leading large client relationships and digital marketing campaigns on fast moving B2C accounts
Exceptional presentation skills, with experience of presenting and securing buy-in at the highest level
Passionate about digital and well versed on the latest industry trends and news
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results
Excellent interpersonal skills
You believe in open, candid and honest communication at all times, both internally and with clients
You believe that empowering those working with you is the best way for everyone to succeed; you look to trust, empower and coach to unleash potential
About the company
Our client is a global digital agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, Tesco Mobile and the Financial Times.