Digital Marketing Executive
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Strategy Director
Location: 2 mins walk from Bermondsey tube station
About Clockwork Pie
We are a digital agency who works purely with charities. In fact we were the first digital agency in the UK to specialise in fundraising. If you want to take your digital skills to the next level while working making a real difference in the world, this is the job for you.
We work with some of the UK’s leading non-profit brands and you’ll be the main point of contact and the brains behind our Facebook and AdWords campaigns. It’s not a role for the shy or light hearted but one for those who can self-start and put their own mark on campaigns.
We’re high on encouraging good ideas and training our team, and low on table tennis and foosball. We do like to keep you well fed though.
Purpose of the Role: As a key member of Clockwork Pie:
- To lead the day to day running of client’s accounts across Facebook, AdWords and SEO.
- To provide the first point of contact for client service.
- Setting up PPC, paid social and SEO campaigns for all our brands
- Scaling and optimising campaigns to achieve agreed targets
- Analysis of historical and live campaigns to determine trends for optimising future campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to monitor performance vs agreed KPIs
- Working with in-house design team to deliver high quality ads and landing page copy
- Building relationships with key bloggers in our clients’ space
- Researching new developments within digital marketing relevant to the charity sector
- Implementing best-of-breed techniques around creative testing and landing page testing
- Updating client websites
- Supporting other marketing efforts with knowledge and experience;
- Working with the team on any other duties as requested by the company.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Being the key representative of the company as the first point of contact for clients.
Please apply by sending your CV accompanied by a thoughtful and personal cover letter telling us why we need to consider you for this role.