Senior Digital Production & Project Manager
Our client is a market leading online retailer and they are currently looking for an experienced Digital Production and Project Manager. Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce, you’ll be working alongside talented UX designers, copywriters, web optimisation specialists, trading experts and web developers. You’ll oversee the direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects across a range of platforms including web, email, social, display, mobile and affiliates.
This is an exciting role where your team will be combatting new challenges with ambitious delivery targets. As a key contact within the organisation, you’ll act as an advocate for digital within the business, managing key relationships within Online, Marketing and IT.
- Manage numerous digital projects at a time, including: defining, planning, running and delivering projects on time and to agreed milestones.
- Streamline digital production processes, introduce procedures and controls, and deliver efficiency and cost savings.
- Manage team resource, optimising day-to-day operations and capacity, taking a pragmatic and agile approach to project delivery.
- Recognise where systems need to integrate and collaborate with system owners to ensure integration is successful, using testing and risk mitigation.
- Own the digital production team plan, drive strategy, prioritise projects and features, evaluate and set stakeholders expectations.
- Write and review project plans, business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive the product development schedule from design to release.
- Act as the voice of the customer when planning digital activities and ensure that their wants and needs and considered and fulfilled.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments, key stakeholders, partners and suppliers – ensuring clear lines of communication are established.
- Deliver content and promotions that support the online strategy and support brand, campaign, CRM, event and trade activity which contribute to our customer, trading, operational and fulfilment objectives.
- Highly motivated and passionate about creating great online experiences.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise a range of projects at any one time; ensuring deadlines are hit within an agile environment.
- A proven track record of leading teams made up of a mixture of roles and experience levels to deliver large, complex and challenging online digital projects.
- A strong knowledge of the development life cycle and current development technologies is preferred.
- An inquisitive, enthusiastic approach to work, keen to innovate and discover the best solution to a problem, and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Have detailed knowledge of project management methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum), using analytical thinking to manage and develop reasoned responses to problems.
- Additional qualifications (such as Programme Management or Risk Management) would be desirable, as would affiliation or registration with a professional body.
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to organise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to champion change, pace and simplicity in a fast-moving, commercially focused environment.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Senior Digital Production & Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly