Junior Email Campaign Executive
more2 is unique. We are retail growth specialists with an unparalleled portfolio of over 100 retail brands. Started over 14 years ago, we were born out of a genuine desire to help retailers grow faster, more profitably and ultimately be more successful. That’s exactly what we have done. We’ve built genuine relationships with some amazing clients on the way, some of whom have been with us since day one.
We’re passionate about growth – not just for our clients but for ourselves and our team. Today we’re about 140 strong and rising.
Our people are the truest reflection of who we are as a business and so we’re home to some of the smartest and friendliest marketers, data scientists, analysts and developers in the industry. We’re constantly on the look-out for the best people to join us.
When you join us you’ll be a key part of our team from the outset. We’re rapidly expanding so you’ll have plenty of room for development opportunities and not have time to get bored. At more2 success is determined on ability, not age. If you’re ambitious, want to learn and be challenged then this is the place for you.
We promise to look after you with perks like birthday brownies, fresh fruit, subsidised gym membership, loyalty holiday, nights out at the end of the month when you’re skint and a host of other social events through the year, culminating in an epic Christmas party!
Why are we hiring:
more2 has experienced significant growth over the past couple of years and we are expecting continued growth. We are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Email Campaign Executive to handle email campaigns for our valuable retail clients. This will involve working closely with clients and the Campaign and Client Strategy teams to develop and build business as usual and trigger emails and templates.
Mission of the role:
The mission of the Junior Email Campaign Executive is to become an expert at building great email campaigns for our clients, ensuring they are following industry best practice and are of a consistently high standard. We expect the emails you create to be 100% accurate and error free, and you will strive to get positive feedback from clients and internal teams on the service you provide and expertise and support that you offer.
Who we are looking for:
We’re searching for someone who has a little bit of email marketing experience – perhaps having been a digital marketing assistant or worked in an email team before – and is keen to move into a role which will enable them to learn and develop their email marketing skills. It is a technical role but you will be involved in many aspects of email marketing including supporting the client directly. We are open to persuasion so if you think you have the skills we need, we would love to hear from you.
- Comfortable coding in HTML and CSS
- Ability to amend email templates (using HTML)
- Experience using Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- An effective communicator with good written and verbal skills
- Good at multi-tasking
- Team player who can manage their own work load
- A quick learner, able to hit the ground running
- Process and procedure oriented
- Knowledge of email development best practices
- Experience of Email Service Providers
- An understanding of responsive design/coding
- Experience of testing software (e.g. Litmus)
- Numerate, analytical and logical
Your day to day tasks:
- Preparation and delivery of email campaigns on behalf of clients
- Broadcasting, tracking and reporting on email campaigns deployed
- Follow internal QC process to make sure the campaign deployed is 100% accurate and error free
- Work closely with Account Managers, Campaign Managers and clients to support any queries generated regarding email creation and broadcast
- Help resolve any client concerns or complaints: take the correct action to ensure client satisfaction
- Pro-active liaison with internal teams and external clients to obtain the required information for email campaigns
- Research and learn new solutions as the technology develops
- Any other operational administrative duties deemed appropriate