Head of Data
A top Publishing and Events company is currently looking for a Head of Data to define and own the data strategy.
The successful person will be working with complex customer data as well as managing a small team. The Head of Data will also create best practice data governance while segmenting data strategy across events and subscriptions.
- Transfer the data and analytics section of the business into a profit centre
- Experience in segmenting data to understand customer behaviour
- Streamline segmentation process
- Experience in the best practice in reporting on subscriptions increase retention
- Introduce ongoing data enhancement
- Identify new segments of data to identify opportunities
- Build automated marketing platforms
- Experience working in B2B data in a senior role
- Proven experience managing agencies
- Ideally worked in a subscriptions and events business
- Worked with complex customer data and with email, CRM and Automation platforms
- Highly skilled with excel, SQL, predictive modelling, data profiling and segmentation
- Line management experience