Paid Search Senior Account Manager
Paid Search Senior Account Manager
My client is a leading digital media agency looking for a Paid Search Senior Account Manager to join their team.
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
The Senior Media Activation Manager for search has day-to-day responsibility for coordination and delivery of Search campaigns (as well as providing oversight across other channels for their clients), and operates as the main campaign POC for our clients. They will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Translating client requirements into search campaign delivery briefs. Organizing and prioritizing delivery of multiple campaigns and overseeing creation of accurate documentation to deliver on brief, time and budget, then briefing of internal teams to develop and implement solutions
- Effective and proactive ownership of search projects across a number of client projects and/or accounts to ensure on time delivery including issue identification and resolution, collaborating with the wider Biddable team to ensure that effective management of designated search and biddable display campaigns occurs.
- Oversight of campaign performance and management tools to ensure that the Search account team provides proactive and strategic direction around campaign performance.
- Oversee the performance analysis, data integrity, and troubleshooting for your client’s work
- Gain a more strategic understanding of the client’s business and KPIs
A bit about yourself:
- Likely to have 4-6 years experience in a digital media agency (working for the majority of this time in the Search / Biddable space), or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Senior Account Managers / Account Directors, and/or Marketing Directors / Marketing Managers on the client side
- An ability to bring the best out of people; helping them develop their capabilities and improve their confidence, whilst motivating them to succeed and helping them maintain focus when necessary
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- High attention to detail, and good organizational skills, with an understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches across biddable platforms
- Extensive experience with planning and running large-scale PPC accounts via AdWords, Bing Ads, and via third party platforms e.g. Doubleclick Search, Adobe Adlens, Marin, Kenshoo
- Experience with planning and running large-scale paid social activity on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, either directly or via third party platforms
- Full Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification)
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
Apply for Paid Search Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly