Digital Communications Mnaager
ECOM are working with a tremendously ambitious, unique company that has been extremely disruptive within their market over the past 12 months. With the company rapidly growing they're now looking to have a huge push on brand awareness through a range of marketing channels. This is where you come in and be that creative marketer who will be driving the international communications strategy across Web, Social Media, Blog's, Vlogs and anywhere else you think the company should be exposed to.
-You'll be taking the reins when it comes to the organisations tone of voice and communications strategy
-You'll be taking charge of the website's content, the marketing collateral that's seen across the web whether that be through Paid Media or SEO or any other channel that the Marketing team is utilising
-You'll be expected to grow the organisations presence across all major channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
-Work closely with external agencies, in house design and digital team to represent the brand not just on the traditional channels but across all integrated channels, CRM, Social, display etc.
- Be an exceptional writer and be comfortable creating blogs, FB posts and other vital content
- Expert in Social Media Communications - FB, Twitter & LI
- Happy to use data and analytics within your work
- Be comfortable with taking new challenges and someone who is happy to learn/develop
- Need to have some great creative ideas that will capture the nation's attention
- Ability to understand Communications mix and the role of each channel.
- Previous experience is a must, in a dynamic, well respected consumer business - you must be able to show your personal impact
- Have the ability to put yourself in the consumer's shoes and have strong commercial acumen
- Experience within a B2C and B2B environment will be useful (not essential)
If this role does sound like a good fit and you'd like to find out more then please feel free to apply or get in touch with Zach Lander @ ECOM.
ECOM Recruitment are a specialist recruitment firm with a straight-talking approach and an impressive contacts book.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and are an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.