5 days left
The UI/UX Designer will be required to create amazing user experiences with our software/web applications, product trial demos and digital/print marketing assets such as branding, website and sales collateral to drive business growth.
My client is a large FinTech organisation based in Oxfordshire. We are looking for a talented specialist from the Design and Creative sector who will step in and help guide the growing team during this exciting time of expansion.
The ideal UI/UX Designer will have the following Key Responsibilities
- Create pixel perfect UI and UX visual designs for hand-off to development teams.
- Collaborate in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Support user research and evaluate user feedback with design work and practices.
- Create and maintain brand identity systems including logos and style guides.
- Design the company website in line with design, usability and conversion goals, optimised for all devices.
- Design all digital and print assets including print adverts, guides, flyers, web adverts, email templates, pitch decks, e-newsletters, advertising materials, GIFs, infographics, simple videos and corporate/product brochures.
- Be the 'go to' person for all things design related.
The ideal UI/UX Designer will have the following Qualifications, experience & skills
- Proven UI experience including web, mobile and product design (responsive and apps).
- Experience in creating stunning, pixel perfect designs using wireframes and storyboards.
- Fully competent and strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional, and wireframing tools.
- Excellent understanding of UX, the customer journey and customer experience
- Take projects from briefing stage through to build and/or final artwork for print
- Must have a portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, colour, layout graphic design skills as well as functional web / mobile projects.
- Show a keen interest in UI/interaction, emerging technologies and new media, particularly digital trends and industry best practices.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to interact with sales, marketing, product and development teams.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Have high levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have willingness to learn new skills to support other areas of the business.
- Experience of working in an enterprise technology company is a plus.
A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.