Digital Communications Manager
- To provide strategic digital support to the head of digital and existing 'digital champions'
- To work on existing client and new biz projects across the clients global network
- To help build the wider Digital external awareness and perception
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships and deliver service that meets and exceeds the client's expectations
- Maintain effective relationships with extensive media contacts, analysts and social influencers
- Demonstrate relevant and current knowledge of global digital (and communications) trends. Including advancements in technology and channels, research and data, content marketing and optimisation, paid promotion and amplification
- Help develop the knowledge levels within account teams and ensure team members are well informed about clients and their issues and wider industry trends
- Take on a mentoring role for a junior member of the team and help input into appraisals and objectives.
- Stay abreast of digital and social developments and attend industry events on a monthly basis
- At least 4-6 years experience in a digital and communications role.
- Advanced level experience with an online monitoring/social listening tool such as Sysomos, NetBase or BrandWatch.
- Understanding and experience in running paid campaigns (social sponsorship, content syndication, Google PPC).
- Understanding and experience in SEO and SMO.
- Advanced digital and social copywriting skills.
- Advanced online analytics and content/channel performance reporting skills.
- Experience in project management of creative content creation.
- Direct experience in corporate and B2B communications. (NB: Experience in FS preferable but not a necessity).