Digital Marketing Coordinator, eCRM - Burton
A BIT ABOUT
‘A man thinking brand’. Established in 1903 by Montague Burton, Burton Menswear London is a staple on the British High Street. Burton’s aim is to be the most inspiring, best value fashion brand for their customer. Burton’s core customer is 25-35 in age and mind-set. He has an interest in fashion but wants it to be ‘easy’ – easy to wear, masculine and good quality, but a good price also. Using multiple channels to research and purchase, he seeks regular newness of product and outfit ideas. However; over 30% of Burton’s customers are women!
Working within the Burton Menswear Digital marketing team the role will help maximise sales and traffic to Burtons’ website. Working in a fast paced, but friendly environment, the role is primarily responsible for managing, optimising and growing eCRM and CRM programs. Potential to manage Affiliate program depending on experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ownership of the eCRM and CRM activity plan, planning and implementing all eCRM campaigns.
- Briefing of campaigns including copy, products and calls to actions to design and production teams.
- Testing all campaigns before using the Experian/CCMP email platform to send
- Creating a testing and learn program
- Analysing results to constantly drive increased revenue and engagement whilst keeping unsubscribe rates to a minimum
- Conducting regular research into email best practice and provide summary reports
- Developing an understanding of the customer/prospect database to create segmented, targeted campaigns to engage with different customers/prospects
- Carrying out regular analysis of competitor email activity
- Working closely with Trade and Content teams to ensure eCRM and CRM campaigns are aligned to product launches and onsite promotions
- Lead generation
- Working with offline marketing and retail ops teams to maximise in store data capture
- Optimising onsite activity to maximise data capture
- Implementing new ways of obtaining quality data to increase and maximise the customer/prospect database
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of different data sources to provide recommendations for future activity
- Manage data capture process for the customer database
- Compiling eCRM/CRM performance reports to constantly review the success of eCRM/CRM campaigns against KPIs and to make improvements for future campaigns
- Ensuring all campaigns are correctly tracked via the analytics solution
- Using the analytics solution to analyse eCRM, CRM and other marketing channel performance
Affiliates (depending on experience)
- Day to day responsibility for the management of affiliates, partners and affiliate network
- Responsible for reporting & analysing of the Affiliate & Partnership marketing channels
- Work with management to deliver monthly Affiliate & Partnership plans and targets
- Minimum 3 years eCRM marketing experience including planning, briefing, segmentation, A/B testing, analysis of campaign performance
- Full understanding of how mobile usage affects strategy and campaign execution.
- Experience of using Experian/CCMP (cheetahmail) email platform highly preferred
- Experian of using external email platforms
- Any previous Affiliate experience would be advantageous.
Other Key Skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Numerate and analytical. Comfortable using web analytics packages
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Highly organised with exceptional time management and project management skills
- Proactive and can work well alone as well as in a team
- Interest in fashion/experience in retail
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Digital Marketing Coordinator, eCRM - Burton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly