Online Test Analyst
This role is for someone who shares our vision and who has the enthusiasm and drive to help us move things forward.
The Next websites are pretty good (at least we think so) but we’re always striving to make them even better. Working within the Online QA team, you’ll be responsible for a solid team of remote testers - managing their tasks and workload. As well as making sure daily test plans are being implemented, you’ll also be required to flag up issues to relevant departments and oversee important new launches and developments online. In addition, you will feed into the weekly release sign-off process.
About the Role:
- Devise testing plans based on requirements including regression test plans where required.
- Manage progress against these plans, escalating resource or prioritisation conflicts where appropriate.
- Record test results and outputs in a concise manner so that issues found can be escalated appropriately.
- Liaising across departments to ensure any errors found get reported and fixed in a timely manner.
- Manage and co-ordinate testing conducted by offshore team (Pune).
- Keeping all test artefacts up to date.
- Proven previous experience of testing web sites and systems including cross browser testing and device testing.
- Strong technical proficiency (experience in bug tracking software, services).
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium (Desirable)
- Must be able to effectively communicate the status of defects and issues to a range of stakeholders including Senior Management.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working with remote teams.
- Good at prioritising workload to meet requirements and tight deadlines.
- A team player who can be left to their own devices to complete tasks if required.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.