We are looking for a CRM executive to join a high end retail company based in London to come onboard the marketing team, you'll help to ensure the core ideas reach the right target audience.
Involved in all aspects of CRM marketing including working with the CRM agency, briefing designs, building and taking ownership of programmes. The department is structured to allow the CRM Executive ownership of specific areas and projects.
- Delivering highly targeted and relevant campaigns to reach maximum value to each customer
- Build and develop emails within the ESP system to help deliver CRM programmes
- Use customer data to deliver a more relevant online experience for our customers.
- Delivering end-to-end, direct, e-mail, and social marketing communications across all channels. This includes defining objectives, set KPIs, establishing testing parameters and briefing in content requirements for different customer segments.
- Measuring the CRM campaign effectiveness and programmes performance against the business objectives. Communicating insight to stakeholders and contributing to the design of programmes using and learning's from previous campaigns.
- Developing online personalisation programmes using Optimizely (a third party tool) and our CRM customer data. You will be analysing results, producing robust reporting and recommending new programmes.
You will be work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.