An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced UX Designer to join a leading eCommerce brand in London.
Reporting directly into the Head of UX the UX Designer will help to deliver user-centric designs for Web, iOS and Android. The position will also take leadership in building the companies design solutions using best design practices and common UX methodologies.
As the UX designer you will be apart of the company's expanding and highly creative design/product team.
- Define and drive the user experience and visual design for the company.
- Deliver and test products that span all project phases from concept and design through to production.
- Articulate design rationale, answers the key objectives and validate them with the product team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Together with the design team help make user feedback the core of the design and product development.
- 5+ years of commercial experience
- Expert knowledge in the Adobe suite & Sketch
- Having worked in an Agile environment
- Up to date with the latest Apple and Google design guidelines and platform conventions.
- Great problem solving skills