A leading client of EMR's in the Educational sector is looking for an Email Executive to join their Member Engagement team who will deliver email campaigns which drive retention and revenues.
Working with both the engagement and marketing teams you will deliver timely, relevant and engaging email campaigns with the aim of increasing members perception of value and ultimately increase retention.
Email Executive Key Responsibilities
- Identify key member segments and develop email campaigns which are effective and integrate with wider team activities
- Take ownership of email creative, copywriting, developing tests and making recommendations for optimisation
- Work closely with the Web Editor to develop email content and copy
- Analyse the performance of the email campaigns and report back on effectiveness
- Uncover customer insights and use them to provide optimise email campaigns
- Manage the email calendar to document and schedule all correspondence
Email Executive Essential Skills
- Email/eCRM experience managing complex customer journeys ideally from a consumer/loyalty background
- Experience running end-to-end email marketing campaigns
- Experience with ESP's (ideally dotmailer)
- Experience working with CRM systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Proven analytical and data-driven approach to tackling problems