We are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join a consultancy firm at one of the world's largest providers of executive search based in Mayfair.
The main purpose of the Proposal Coordinator is to support the company's growth strategy. A key focus for this role is copy writing, editing, research and analysis. The Proposal Coordinator will work closely with consultants and key stakeholder.
The right candidate must be able to produce localised and client targeted marketing documents such as white papers, infographics, fact sheets and social media content.
- Work closely with consultants and key stakeholders in relation to Marketing material
- Make sure all documents are produced in an innovative and impactful way and to the highest quality
- Proof read all proposals before they are submitted to an appropriate consultant to be quality assured before submission
- Update relevant databases with up to date information for example quotes, case studies used in proposals so that it is available to other individuals
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign and Illustrator
The candidate must be resilient, adaptable and have strong attention to detail. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow with a multinational company, earning up to £26,000 per annum plus a strong benefit package.