Overview of role:
My client is a leading global digital agency, that combines creativity and data into work that inspires people to take action and delivers results for brands.
All departments come up with brilliant ideas for their clients. It is up to the Project Managers to come up with innovative ways to deliver these projects whilst applying the same amount of rigor when it comes to process.
Essentially they’re responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all types of projects within the business. They’re problem solvers that define the project scope, deliver project documentation, develop estimates and project plans and ensure smooth execution for their clients.
This Project Manager role sits within a new team being set up in the agency to service a large and exciting new Telco client. This is a Direct Marketing account, the core campaign activities predominantly being direct mail, email and SMS, though there may be opportunity to explore other channels on a project by project basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Oversee the entire delivery and execution process to the highest quality
· Experience in conducting thorough scoping, planning, costing and timing of digital projects
· Experience in carrying out risk assessment
· Where applicable, recruiting, managing and monitoring specialists and sub-contractors to ensure quality and guidelines are maintained
· Leading senior client meetings and assisting in developing new business opportunities.
· A successful track record of managing £250K+ projects
· Experience managing and leading cross-functional teams
· Ability to apply rigorous PM fundamentals within an agile environment.
· Direct marketing experience, with an understanding of data processes and print & email production, is essential. CRM experience and/or Telco experience is preferable.