Digital Performance Assistant (PPC, Social, Display)
DIGITAL PERFORMANCE ASSISTANT (PPC, SOCIAL, DISPLAY)
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in Search Marketing to execute our search activities and work within our in-house marketing team.
This role’s key focus will be to deliver ever-improving results in the field of Paid Search Marketing. You will be executing the PPC search strategy, executing in-house and working alongside our external PPC agency carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a one-of-a-kind position where you can get really involved in our paid search strategy, where the business is investing lots of resource
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times
- There is a strong analytical slant to the position as analysis is key to developing effective campaigns so you will regularly be using Excel and your problem-solving skills to identify how you can get the best ROI from your campaigns
- Tactical campaign development including keyword, ad copy and account creation and development
- Tracking and analysis of results from PPC campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of the performance results for client accounts
- Campaign auditing, data QA, and daily tracking
- Communicating with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Assisting in the execution and evaluation of account maintenance/optimization activities, including but not limited to: keyword development and expansion, ad copy creation, landing page identification, bid strategy execution, and budget management (under supervision/training of the Head of Performance)
- You will also have the opportunity to work with our Head of Performance on projects involving retargeting, paid social and affiliates where you will have a chance to learn more about these channels
What we’re looking for:
- An organised, enthusiastic, data driven individual who is willing to learn
- Ability to manage the diversity of the role, whether using third party tools, managing large spreadsheets or working with social media platforms, and you need to be eager to attend training courses and develop your skillset.
- You’ll also need to have a flexible approach to working as due to the nature of search marketing this role will constantly evolve.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of Search Marketing is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience of data manipulation
- Meticulously organised with a high attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing, primarily in PPC and Google
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and passion for the NOTHS brand
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Good command of written English
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.